1. Mix together wine, port, juniper berries and oil for the marinade. Season with black pepper.
2. Pour over the venison cover and leave overnight in the fridge' Remove and pat dry. Reserve the marinade.
3. Melt the butter in a large frying pan until foaming and quickly seal the steaks until browned on both sides Lower the heat slightly and cook for 3 minutes each side. Remove and keep warm.
4. Add the marinade and cranberries the pan and simmer rapidly until the cranberries have softened. Sieve.
5. Return to the pan. Season, add the cream and heat gently without boiling. Serve with the steaks.
č Back to Game Dishes